MMA Fighter reveals revolutionary new way to train. DamageControlMMA Review
MMA Fighter Reveals Revolutionary New Way To Train
What if I told you there was a new way to train, different than any other. A more efficient, reliable, and enjoyable way to learn? Where you don’t have to worry about common frustrating problems like forgetting something you’ve learned, classes not aligning with your schedule, the class not advancing quickly or slowly enough, or even the cost. Would you be interested in this?
Its called DamageControlMMA And heres what the pros have to say about it,
The legendary Renzo Gracie BJJ Academy had this to say about our online training article and series of videos on Muay Thai Leg Kicks for MMA:
“Very comprehensive breakdown of Muay Thai techniques, physiology, & kinesiology of the combinations.”
– Renzo Gracie Academy
“I’m extremely proud to say that both Brandon and Brian are my close personal friends, and a constant inspiration in everything I do. The humility, insight, and adaptability these two offer is unparalleled.
Because these two are such an effective team, I always make sure to drop into their gym and watch the online videos every chance I get.
I’ve been blessed to be able to be part of the Damage Control MMA team and always offer my services to them any chance I get. I’ve been trained by the best in the world but Brian and Brandon always have new techniques and insights into the fight game to teach me.”
World class Muay Thai instructor, Cade “Sakit” Anderson, led Randy Couture out of retirement and into a Heavyweight Title belt in UFC 68. If you listen to Randy’s televised post-fight interview, he gives a shout out to Cade for teaching and drilling the winning combination with him.
What Is Damage Control?
Damage control MMA is the worlds leading online MMA training program. Made and perfected by multiple lifelong professional trainers and incorporating the top styles used in MMA to insure your ground game and striking is perfected.
There are over 400 videos and more added regularly to insure there are no holes in your technique. After Damage control you will learn everything that you need to and more, while allowing you to learn at your own pace so you can learn as quickly or slowly as possible.
What Will I learn?
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Combat Submission Wrestling
- Catch-As-Catch-Can Wrestling
- Muay Thai
- Mixed Martial Arts
What Do I get?
- Module 1 – Striking. You will learn over 200 different striking techniques
- Module 2 – Submissions. Here, you will learn lessons and techniques all geared towards making your opponent tap
- Module 3 – Takedowns. This part is all about lessons, tips and techniques to teach you how to get someone down.
- Bonus 1 – Training DVD for fight core MMA.
- Bonus 2 – three MP3 audio drill sets.
- Bonus 3 – 2 weeks of free training in Salt Lake City
- A video library exceeding 400+ videos with more added weekly
- Access to member only expert forum
- Access to 24/7 support from the Trainers
Why Online MMA Training?
- You will be coming back to class with moves far more advanced than the rest of the class
- You have the ability to go back and review everything you learned that day in class at any time
- You can learn exactly what you want to, when you want to. If you’re rusty on omoplatas, learn it. If you’re boxing technique is sloppy, tone it.
- You will be learning at your own pace. You can never learn too slowly. If you missed something you never have to worry about slowing the class down with a question. You can rewind and review at any time.
- At the same time you can never learn too quickly, you can learn as many lessons as you like in one day. You don’t ever have to learn old material because the rest of the class isn’t as skilled as you.
- You never have to worry about classes not aligning with your schedule. Lessons can be learned at 3am on a Sunday if you like.
- New videos updated regularly. You learn new things all the time.
- 8 week full money back guarantee. No questions asked.
- Dirt cheap, especially when you take into the account of the cost of training at a brick and mortar school. Which will most likely cost you at least $80+ a month, while Damage Control only costs 10
- Three free bonuses
- 2 weeks of free training in Salt Lake city gym
- 3 pack audio Drill set
- Fightcore MMA training DVD with several UFC fighters
- Safe to download, no viruses here.
- Access to forum where you will learn from experts and other fighters
- 24/7 support with the instructors
Some of the most common objections to online training are…
How do I learn without a sparring partner?
If you do not have a sparring partner you are doing it wrong, online MMA training should either be done with a friend that you can practice the moves with or it should be used as a supplement to your training in class. Where you can then spar with the new moves you have learned.
What if I have a question?
Many online programs allow you to contact the instructor at any time if you have any questions. However this is rarely not necessary, they have thought of this and most common questions are usually gone over in the instructions anyway.
How do I know that they are even credible enough to be training me?
There are literally hundreds of thousands of schools in just the USA alone. Unless it is a very popular school, it is unlikely that anyone has ever even heard of the instructor. However there are only a handful of online schools, and even fewer that FighterEmpire would recommend. Allowing you to research their credibility with ease.
However as much of a supporter I am of it I will never say that online training could compare to training in person, the brotherhood, the blood, sweat and raw adrenaline rush of slugging it out with your sparring partner could never be replicated through the internet.
That is why Online MMA training is not meant to be the sole source of your training. Think of it as a very cheap supplement, such as you would use creatine or protein powder. It is meant to enhance your training, it keeps you a step above the rest of the class. Where you and the other students are training probably, 2-3 times a week on average for an hour or two a day. You have the ability to train and learn new material 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. That is completely unrealistic of course, but it is certainly possible.
But I’d say best of all, you get the best bang for your buck. It is dirt cheap compared to a brick and mortar school. Where you will most likely be paying upwards of 80-100+ dollars a month, a common online program won’t cost you more than $10-20 a month. And that’s If the payment is even recurring. Especially considering the time spent actually learning online compared to in a school is much more efficient.
I can’t count how many times in my 3 days a week, 1 ½ hour a day, $120 a month class we wasted a ridiculous amount of time,
- Listening to a student tell a story
- Listening to someone ask a question
- Stopping because someone got hurt
- Water breaks
If you are serious about your career you train to learn. When I am training I want every second to be spent learning, I spend hard earned money on it that should be going towards bills. I don’t want to pay for the instructors time to listen to a student tell a story, or cry about his broken nose.
With online training it is just you and the instructor, learning 1 on 1 every second of the way. The only time you are not learning is when you decide not to learn. Getting you more out of your money than any class ever could.
Buy it now!
Okay sounds cool, But I don’t know these guys, who are they to teach me?
Brandon and Brian have cornered over 100 fights from local amateur MMA events and grappling tournaments, to big professional promotions including Bodog, IFC, and UFC.
Khru Brian Yamasaki
- Associate Instructor in Thaiboxing under Ajarn Surachai Sirisute
- Level 3 Coach in Combat SubmissionWrestling under Sensei Erik Paulson
- Level 1 Certification in Catch Wrestling under Coach Billy Robinson
Coach Brandon Kriser
- Utah State Representative for Combat Submission Wrestling under Sensei Erik Paulson
- Level 1 Certification in Catch Wrestling under Coach Billy Robinson
- Utah State MMA champion before retiring from competition to focus on coaching
As well as Brandon and Brian, they continue the training of themselves and their students by bringing top instructors to their gym such as
- Sensei Erik Paulson – Shooto Champion & CSW founder
- Ajarn Chai Sirisute – Thai Boxing Association founder
- Ajarn Greg Nelson – Coached MMA & Muay Thai world champions
- Coach Billy Robinson – Catch Wrestling legend who trained Sakuraba and other MMA pioneers
Heres what a few more people have to say…
Martial Arts Instructor in UK
“Your website is great. I currently teach Jeet Kune Do and Filipino martial arts and am trying to up my groundwork and clinch game. Your site has been extremely helpful in that.”
Paralegal in USA
“I’ll be joining a kickboxing gym in a few months, and the Damage Control MMA online training has been a great resource in preparing me. It gives me confidence that I’ll show up for my first day with a solid background and an understanding of the basics.
I love the forum with access to the instructors and other more experienced members.”
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology at the University Utah
“I wanted to join an MMA gym, but was intimidated since I was in my mid 30s. As a university professor, I was also concerned about showing up to work with black eyes and broken noses. I’m so happy I found Damage Control MMA, and am able to train under Brian and Brandon.
They are intuitive and knowledgeable coaches. They focus on technique and its practical application. If you think you want to learn Muay Thai or combat submission wrestling then I encourage you to give this online training a try – you won’t regret it.”
Amateur MMA Fighter
“The techniques shown here at Damage Control MMA helped me achieve a 3-0 MMA record.
The videos are packed with details, and the multiple camera angles are extremely effective in helping me learn.”
“The website and online training is very good. A lot of good concepts rather than just technique.”
“As a member of your online MMA academy, I truly appreciate how y’all break down the nuances and minute details of every move.
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. It would be an honor if you selected my email to use as testimony!”
Cade “Sakit” Anderson
(Muay Thai instructor at top gyms including Legends & Xtreme Couture)
we’ve coached and cornered fighters at all levels. From local amateur events to huge promotions like UFC, Bodog, and IFL. This is what the pros have to say about our training:
The Ultimate Fighter (Season 11) Contestant
Professional Fighter in Bodog, KOTC, & Sport Fight
Brandon Kiser (center right) cornering for Former Bodog Fighter Kyacey Uscola (center left), with Gladiator Challenge Champion Jake Paul (far left) and Former WEC Champion Urijah Faber (far right).
“I continue my training with Brandon Kiser of Damage Control MMA because he understands me as a fighter. I enjoy training with him for many reasons but mostly because he understands the whole package of MMA and not just a specific art or two.
He also understands fighters on a psychological level because he was a fighter. Only someone who has fought can really understand the bond fighters have, particularly the successful ones…”
– Kyacey Uscola
(Competitor on The Ultimate Fighter 11)